If you’re like most women, you probably wear some form of makeup daily to enhance your appearance. But sometimes, no matter how hard you try, you don’t look as awake and refreshed as you’d like. In this post, we’ll share some makeup tricks to help you look more awake and fresh-faced. By following our tips, you’ll be able to achieve a more polished look without having to spend a lot of time or money. So read on to learn more!
How to look more awake with makeup
We all have those mornings when we wake up feeling exhausted. The good news is that there are some easy makeup tricks you can use to help you look more awake and fresh.
- Start with a clean face. Wash your face with a gentle cleanser and apply a moisturizer. This will help create a smooth canvas for your makeup.
- Use concealer to brighten up your eyes. Be sure to choose a concealer that matches your skin tone closely.
- Dust a light layer of powder over your face to set your makeup and help control shine.
- Add some color to your cheeks with blush. A peachy shade will help brighten up your complexion.
- Curl your lashes and apply mascara. This will help open up your eyes and make them look wider and more awake.
- Apply nude or light-colored lipstick. Dark lip color can make you look more tired.
- Finish things off with a spritz of setting spray to help keep your makeup in place all day long.
Following these simple tips, you can easily fake-looking well-rested even if you don’t feel it!
Easy ways to make your eyes look less tired
Your eyes are the window to your soul, so it’s important to keep them looking their best. Unfortunately, if you’re like most people, you probably don’t have much time (or money) to spend on extensive eye care. Luckily, you can do some simple things to make your eyes look less tired and stressed.
- Get enough sleep: This one is pretty obvious, but it’s worth repeating. Your body needs sleep to function properly, and that includes your eyes. So if you’re not getting enough rest, your eyes will show it.
- Take breaks: If you work at a computer all day, it’s important to take regular breaks. Every 20 minutes, look away from the screen and focus on something else in the room. This will help reduce eye strain.
- Blink: Believe it or not, blinking is good for your eyes! When you blink, you’re cleansing your eyeballs and keeping them lubricated. So if you are staring at a screen for long periods, make sure to take a few seconds to blink.
- Wear sunglasses: Sunglasses are not just for sunny days; they can help reduce eye fatigue. If you work in a bright environment or spend a lot of time outside, consider investing in a good pair of sunglasses.
- Drink plenty of water: Staying hydrated is important for your entire body, including your eyes. Make sure you’re drinking enough water throughout the day to keep your eyes healthy and refreshed.
Following these simple tips can help reduce eye fatigue and keep your eyes looking their best.